Saturday, December 26, 2009

Day One





And so the quest began with me realizing that fat is not cool. It is not wanted on this premises. It is not needed on my face, thighs, arms, buttocks, etc. Chubby is only cute when you are a baby. Since I have long past the age of being considered an infant, I need to take drastic measures.






Top ten reasons why I need to lose weight.

10) Imprints on stomach from pants, underwear, tights, anything that touches stomach hurts .
9) When I buy a cookie, I don't wont dirty looks from skinny people.
8) The getting into your pants dance isn't attractive.
7) Belly dancing by smacking stomach isn't a real talent.
6) A small is too small, a medium is too big, and the large is well to large. Why can't I find a shirt that fits? Because I am too chubby.
5) The un-lived dream of being considered sexy needs to be well...lived.
4) Sausage on plate is good. Sausage looking thighs is bad.
3) I want to be a movie star. Duh.
2) Fat isn't cool.
1) Sick and tired of being asked "when is the baby due."

This blog is created for me to vent my frustrations of failure or scream my joys of beating the fat monster.

This could get dirty, I wont lie.
This could make me go insane, what else is new?
But most importantly, this WILL HELP ME SUCCEED.....

Height: 5 foot NOTHING...grrr
Current Weight: 85.....Jk
Current Weight: 134
Goal Weight: 115














No comments:

Post a Comment