Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Day three and four


The scale battle! One of the big no nos of trying to lose weight is constantly stepping on the scale. I am a little confused at this point because, I have stepped on the scale twice. Once yesterday morning and once this morning.


Yesterday it said that I weighted 130. Today it said I weighed 129. I am positive I have not lost five lbs already. There is no possible way.


Interestingly, my workout today consisted of 68 minutes on the WII Fit.


TRUST ME when I say this, I hate video games and made fun of this endlessly when my mother got it.


However, my family wanted to see what my WII age. According to the WII I am 23 years old. This is good...considering, that is my age. According to the WII I also weight 126.


So right now, I am not sure what my weight is. I am not making any of these numbers official until Saturday. I will up date my weight each Saturday.


This morning I got my hair done to make me feel better and have a new start with my life changing adventure. I am going to take Sara's advice and try not to get frustrated so easily.


No comments:

Post a Comment